sexta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2011

Knight Angels: Book of Love - Abra Ebner




Sinopse: When I think of death, I don’t see what everyone else does. There’s a soft whisper when you find it, and a voice telling us that everything will be okay. We never die alone, because they are always there watching over us, protecting us, and guiding us. They are silent, like a simple gust of wind, but it is in that wind that our world can change. Mine did.

When the accident happened, and my father died, I was there. I saw them. I can’t remember their faces, but I know they weren’t human. There were two... one was the murderer, and one was my knight. I was spared. Ever since, the nightmares of death haunt me.

Somewhere deep inside, I know that I should have died.





Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário